Note that, by using the Services, you signify
please do not use the Services. Your continued use of the Services subsequent
to changes to this Policy will mean that you accept the changes; therefore,
please bookmark this page and review it periodically. If you have any
connection with the Services, please e-mail us at
Lender Marketing gathers two types of information about users:
1. Non-personally identifiable information (information that does not identify a specific individual): When visitors use the Services, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which links were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the collection and logging of IP addresses, operating system, and browser software used by each user of the Services. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from the IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify the most popular areas of our web site and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities. In addition, we may disclose some of this information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and/or clicked through their advertisements.
We collect non-personally identifiable information in part through the use of "cookies" - that is, small text files placed on your computer's hard drive - that help us determine the type of content and pages to which you link, the length of time you spend at any particular area of the Services, and the Services you choose to use. Cookies also tell us which advertisements you have seen on our Services, allowing us to continue to provide many of these Services at little or no cost to you. Essentially, cookies are your identification cards for the Lender Marketing computers or servers that placed them there. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus; they will not permit a Web site operator to learn any personally identifiable information (see below) about you unless you have previously provided that information to the Web site operator or you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information.
Cookies allow Lender Marketing to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience with the Services - for example, by allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to reenter it each time you use the Services. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
Please note that our advertisers and their designees, as well as other third parties, may collect information about you through cookies or other technologies when they serve advertisements through the Services or when you visit their Web site(s). Additionally, the Services contain links to other third party Web sites, including co-branded or other affiliated sites which may or may not be owned or operated by or in conjunction with Lender Marketing. You acknowledge that we do not monitor or control the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties, and are not responsible for their practices or the content of their web sites, including their use of any information (such as IP number, browser type, or operating system) collected when visitors or Members "click through" links to their sites or view advertisements served by them. Even though certain information collected by such third parties might not identify you personally, we strongly encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices, and to contact such third parties if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies.
2. Personally identifiable information: In certain areas of the Services - such as those in which you Announce Availability, complete a profile, submit your résumé, create a new account, or enter Lender Marketing-sponsored contests or promotions - we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, zip code, profession, or work experience. We will, in such situations, seek to identify which informational items are required and which are optional.
Job seekers should post profiles and resumes on Lender Marketing only if they wish such information to be viewed by Lender Marketing's customers. At any time, job seekers may elect that their profile and resume not be searchable by Lender Marketing's customers by logging into their account and changing the status of their profile or, if that is not possible, they may contact Lender Marketing at support@LenderMarketing.com and we will make the change for them.
In addition, job seekers may elect to make their profile searchable by Lender Marketing customers on a confidential basis only. In this case, the user's name, contact information and resume will not be displayed to customers performing searches on Lender Marketing. If the customer desires to contact the confidential job seeker regarding an employment opportunity, they will send an email to the job seeker through the Lender Marketing system. Lender Marketing will forward the email to the seeker's email address. The seeker's email address will not be provided directly to the customer.
The Services are not available to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age.
Please note that Lender Marketing cannot control the acts of users of the Services. All members and visitors should be aware that, when they disclose personally identifiable information in a resume or profile or other medium, the information may be collected and used by others to send that person unsolicited email from other parties outside Lender Marketing. In the event that you encounter any Lender Marketing user who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact privacy@LenderMarketing.com.
B. How we use (and do not use) the information we gather.
1. How we use (and do not use) non-personally identifiable information: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful Services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors and members, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Services. We may provide statistical information based on this data to advertisers and other current and potential business partners. We may also use the aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked through links to their sites.
2. How we use (and do not use) personally identifiable information: Lender Marketing does not sell, re-sell or distribute for re-sale your personally identifiable information. Lender Marketing's customers may only use the information provided in resumes and profiles of job seekers to evaluate seekers' qualifications for the customer's open job opportunities. Job seekers should be aware, however, that Lender Marketing has no way to control how a customer actually uses the service and how they use the resume and profile information. If you believe a Lender Marketing customer is using personally identifiable information inappropriately, please notify Lender Marketing at privacy@LenderMarketing.com.
Subject to the foregoing, Lender Marketing uses your personally identifying information in several ways:
In addition to the circumstances described above, Lender Marketing may disclose your personally-identifiable information to third parties as follows:
3. "Opting In": You may choose to "opt in" to receive promotional materials from Lender Marketing and/or its affiliates, advertisers, or other business partners. You will be given the opportunity to "opt in" to receive such materials at every point at which we collect personally identifiable information through the Services. You may change your "opt in" status or "opt out" with respect to such materials at any time by contacting us at privacy@LenderMarketing.com. You may also contact those third parties directly.
C. Surveys and Sweepstakes:
Occasionally, Lender Marketing may conduct surveys in order to better deliver advertisements and content and to better understand your needs relating to the Services. We will not share your survey information with any third party, except in aggregate form. In addition, if and when we sponsor sweepstakes or other promotions, or third parties sponsor such promotions in conjunction with us, either we or the third party will post relevant privacy information in the official rules and/or registration area for the sweepstakes or promotion. That privacy information, to the extent it conflicts with this Policy, will govern that particular promotion or sweepstakes - please remember to read it carefully.
D. Deleting or correcting personal information.
If you would like to have your personally identifiable information removed from Lender Marketing's database, or would like to correct an error in such information, please contact us at privacy@Lender Marketing.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within Lender Marketing databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however Lender Marketing reserves the right, from time to time, to re-contact former customers or users of Lender Marketing.